Sun, Jul 26|
The Reasoning - Seven Week Mentorship - Virtual
Do you have a desire to incorporate a birth justice framework into your everyday work? Trying to gain a better perspective on what birth justice entails and the principles within an intersectional perspective? Moving from the theoretical to practical action.
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2020, 3:00 PM EDT – Sep 06, 2020, 5:00 PM EDT
About The Event
Seven Week Mentorship Program
Seven Weeks Consists of:
1. Centring the Center: Understanding how to Navigate Stress and Trauma with RJ/BJ work.
2. Spiritual: Essence of RJ/BJ in Full Spectrum Care
3. The Layout: How to Not Get Caught Up - The Politics of Self and RJ/BJ
4. Sustainability: Understanding the Power of People Currency
5. Foundation: Social Capital - Give and Recieve
6. #Decolonization: Navigating Systems to Uplift the Message
7. Don't Take It Personal: Understanding the Clients (Consumer)
This is a beginner to the intermediate course for those who are just starting out or have taken a pause and coming back fresh. Centered in self-reflection, understanding the essence of the spirit within reproductive justice, and manifesting a foundation that centers all, not just the parts.
This course is taught from an advocacy centered perspective in Servant Leadership.
Weekly 2 - hour group sessions for seven weeks in a person. Support. One on One Sessions.
Pricing is based on a sliding scale.
The Reasoning- Full Registrar
The Reasoning - Deposit
Seven Week Mentorship Program - Deposit