Sun, Oct 11|
The Reasoning - Seven Week Mentorship - Virtual
Do you have a desire to incorporate a birth justice framework into your everyday work? Trying to gain a better perspective on what birth justice entails and the principles within an intersectional perspective? Moving from the theoretical to practical action.
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2020, 3:00 PM EDT – Nov 22, 2020, 5:00 PM EST
About The Event
Seven Week Mentorship Program
Seven Weeks Consists of:
1. Centring the Center: Understanding how to Navigate Stress and Trauma with RJ/BJ work.
2. Spiritual: Essence of RJ/BJ in Full Spectrum Care
3. The Layout: How to Not Get Caught Up - The Politics of Self and RJ/BJ
4. Sustainability: Understanding the Power of People Currency
5. Foundation: Social Capital - Give and Recieve
6. #Decolonization: Navigating Systems to Uplift the Message
7. Don't Take It Personal: Understanding the Clients (Consumer)
This is a beginner to the intermediate course for those who are just starting out or have taken a pause and coming back fresh. Centered in self-reflection, understanding the essence of the spirit within reproductive justice, and manifesting a foundation that centers all, not just the parts.
This course is taught from an advocacy centered perspective in Servant Leadership.
Weekly 2 - hour group sessions for seven weeks in a person. Support. One on One Sessions.
Pricing is based on a sliding scale.
The Reasoning- Full Registrar
The Reasoning - Deposit
Seven Week Mentorship Program - Deposit$250.00
Reasoning - Payment Plan
This ticket is a payment plan. Your initial payment acts as your deposit and secures your seat in the mentorship program. You will receive an invoice to pay down once initial payment is received. All payments are non-refundable.$125.00